The New Moon is the Lowest energy of the Moon cycle.
It's often when we want to retreat from the world, and spend time by ourselves, although we may not always get what we want!
It's the perfect time to allow yourself to dream, and set your intentions for the coming month.
Here's a recipe I use to create bath salts that will cleanse your energy, making the space for your new new dreams and intentions to be drawn down.
You will Need
- 1 1/2 cups of Himalayan Pink Salt - a mixture of coarse and fine salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Bloodstone crystal
- Selenite crystal
- Start by mixing the Pink salts and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Place the cleansed crystals in the salt - being careful with selentite as it's a 'soft' crystal.
BLOODSTONE: Promotes personal power, courage and confidence. It will help you to embrace and assimilate all that has happened during the month, so that you can start the next lunar month with clarity, wisdom and confidence.
SELENITE: Is a cleansing stone that is excellent at breaking up stagnant energy. It will also protect your space as you open yourself up to your dreams.
- For some extra magic, place on your altar/sacred space for at least one night leading up to the new moon.
Charge your New moon bath salts by surrounding it with bloodstone and selenite crystals.
Store in a glass jar and use in the energy of the new moon: the day before, the day of, or the day after the New Moon.
PLEASE take responsibility for your own health. I am not a medical professional. I share this information as my own experience. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, or haven't used essential oils before, please consult with the appropriate medical professional, or qualified aromatherapist.