The Full Moon is the peak energy of the Moon cycle.
It's often used as a time to hold parties and be our most productive and sociable, however, for many people, it can also be a time of overwhelm as the energy continues to build.
Here is a recipe I use to create bath salts that will restore calm and release any negativity or built up frustrations.
You will Need
- 1 1/2 cups of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 cup of Epsom Salts
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of dried lavender flowers
- Rose Essential Oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- Start by mixing the Epsom Salt, Pink salt and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Then mix in the almond oil, essential oil, and lavender flowers.
- For some extra magic, place on your altar/sacred space for at least one night leading up to the full moon.
Charge your pink salt with amethyst and clear quartz. Place the cleansed crystals into the salt and leave to charge on a window sill, in the energy of the waxing moon
Store in a glass jar and use in the energy of the full moon: the day before, the day of, or the day after the Full Moon.
PLEASE take responsibility for your own health. I am not a medical professional. I share this information as my own experience. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, or haven't used essential oils before, please consult with the appropriate medical professional, or qualified aromatherapist.